The Guy Morel Institute is located in an attractive, purpose-built campus situated at Ma Joie. Its prime location close to the centre of Victoria makes it an ideal venue for in-service professional development, and it is well known as a training centre for both private and public organisations. Short-term as well as long-term professional courses are offered, in Entrepreneurship, Business Innovation, Management, Leadership, Procurement, Marketing, Human Resource, Accounting and Finance, Information Technology and Librarianship.
The centre also provides customised in-house training for clients, and undertakes consultancy and applied research.
The Institute will focus on the implementation of strategies which facilitate the creation of family-friendly workplaces where it becomes possible for employees to more easily balance family and work, and to fulfil both their family and work obligations.
Why Choose Us?
- Is situated in an attractive, natural and quiet location close to the institute of the capital, Victoria.
- Offers a wide range of courses for in-service, professional development.
- Is a well-known training center for both the public and private sectors.
- Offers a range of full and part-time management courses at Diploma and Certificate levels.
- Offers a wide range of short courses.
- Offers international programmes in Financial Services and Banking, ACCA qualifications and Association of Business Executives qualifications. Conducts workshops and computer- based exams. Is an accredited exam institute for international programmes.
- Offers short-term as well as long-term professional courses in business, accounting, management, human resources, public relations, marketing and sales.
- Provides customized in-house training for clients, and undertakes consultancy and market research.
- Is home of the prestigious MA programme for Seychelles Young Leaders. Offers flexible learning and teaching modes.
- Provides a fully equipped library with a collection of approximately 3,000 volumes related to the courses on offer.
- Has a reference and study section with PCs and internet facilities where users can gain access to online materials.
- Has a cafeteria with comfortable seating and other facilities and a wide selection of beverages and snacks as well as hot meals.
- Has fully equipped, air-conditioned classrooms.
- Offers a room rentals facility.