The Guy Morel Institute is located in an attractive, purpose-built campus situated at Ma Joie. Its prime location close to the centre of Victoria makes it an ideal venue for in-service professional development, and it is well known as a training centre for both private and public organisations. Short-term as well as long-term professional courses are offered, in Entrepreneurship, Business Innovation, Management, Leadership, Procurement, Marketing, Human Resource, Accounting and Finance, Information Technology and Librarianship.
The centre also provides customised in-house training for clients, and undertakes consultancy and applied research.
The Institute will focus on the implementation of strategies which facilitate the creation of family-friendly workplaces where it becomes possible for employees to more easily balance family and work, and to fulfil both their family and work obligations.
Why Choose Us?
Is situated in an attractive, natural and quiet location close to the institute of the capital, Victoria.
- Offers a wide range of courses for in-service, professional development.
- Is a well-known training center for both the public and private sectors.
- Offers a range of full and part-time management courses at Diploma and Certificate levels.
- Offers a wide range of short courses.
- Offers international programmes in Financial Services and Banking, ACCA qualifications and Association of Business Executives qualifications. Conducts workshops and computer- based exams. Is an accredited exam institute for international programmes.
- Offers short-term as well as long-term professional courses in business, accounting, management, human resources, public relations, marketing and sales.
- Provides customized in-house training for clients, and undertakes consultancy and market research.
- Is home of the prestigious MA programme for Seychelles Young Leaders. Offers flexible learning and teaching modes.
- Provides a fully equipped library with a collection of approximately 3,000 volumes related to the courses on offer.
- Has a reference and study section with PCs and internet facilities where users can gain access to online materials.
- Has a cafeteria with comfortable seating and other facilities and a wide selection of beverages and snacks as well as hot meals.
- Has fully equipped, air-conditioned classrooms.
- Offers a room rentals facility.